Five days, one challenge
During our content strategy planning intensive, we’ll work with you over a five-day period to design an approach for solving one specific content problem you’re grappling with.
Two of our content strategy experts will sit down with key players in your organization to cut to the core of a problem. We’ll help you come up with a plan to solve it in an evidence-based, achievable way.
How you’ll know if you need a content strategy planning intensive
The five-day intensive is a good way to tackle challenges related to any of these content areas:
- Improving customer experience through content
- Improving employee experience through content
- Building better content practices
- Planning for better content reuse
- Planning for a smooth content migration.
What you get: focus, understanding, and a plan
At the end of our one-week intensive, you’ll be armed with:
- A documented understanding of the main business goals and challenges
- Audience and author needs
- Technology considerations
- Content priorities
- Guiding principles
- An action plan forward
We’ll ensure that your stakeholder team is engaged and involved, and has everything they need to move forward.
Getting to know you…
Before we come on site, we’ll take the time to:
- Talk with your key stakeholders so we fully understand the problem
- Review your existing research and identify gaps to be filled
- Have a quick look through your content
- Plan for a successful onsite intensive.
If there are opportunities to fill in research gaps by surveying or interviewing people, then we’ll make sure that gets done prior to coming on site, too.
Then we’ll spend some intensive time with your team and your content to diagnose the key challenges and opportunities associated with the problem, craft a future vision and guiding principles, and provide a realistic action plan for executing the content strategy.
What those five days might look like
We will create a custom agenda for your week, designed to generate ideas and planning, for example:
What it will cost
We offer our Content Strategy Planning intensives at a flat rate.
$29,500 + travel expenses.
Get in touch
If you’d like to know more about our content strategy planning intensives, or have any other questions, we’d love to hear from you.