How to ready your organization for change, and plan, conduct and leverage content mapping sessions
If you work with content, whether at an agency or in-house as a web editor, content strategist or content designer, copywriter or content manager, or user experience designer, you’ll benefit from this recording of Gather Content‘s webinar featuring CSI’s Melissa Breker.
In this interactive session, Melissa showcased how to determine your organization’s readiness for change, and how to bring teams together to create a shared organizational vision around content. She guided webinar participants through identifying gaps in content, and highlighted opportunities to build a content mix that meets both business and audience goals.
This webinar covers:
- How to use audience research to build content requirements
- Why it’s important to understand your organization’s readiness for change
- How to plan and structure a content mapping session with your stakeholders
- What to do with the results of the session to socialize content strategy
Check it out if you work in one of the following areas:
- Web editing
- Content strategy and content design
- User experience