The Content in Practice podcast is hosted by senior strategist Blaine Kyllo, who explores content operations problems and solutions through in-depth conversations with people doing the work of content.
- Sophia Hoosein and Jessica MacQueen from the Government of Alberta on how they are bringing content strategy to the public sector, where bureaucracy and politics are the norm.
- Lisa Gibson from Microsoft Canada on content challenges that come when companies need to communicate during a crisis.
- Alanna Schulz from the City of Surrey on challenges to creating and managing digital content for a modern multicultural city.
- Padma Gillen on the digital transformation at Gov.uk and his new book, Lead With Content
- Peter Kelly from Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment on creating digital content for the Raptors, the Maple Leafs, and more
- Geoffrey Daniel from the Allard School of Law at UBC: When a website redesign becomes a content governance project
- Hilary Marsh on content strategy for associations: The unique content challenges of associations
- Elizabeth Braitenbach from Tourism Saskatchewan: Tackling the challenges of a digital transformation
- Brandon Young and Chelsea Watt from BC Hydro: Governing digital content across multiple business units
Content in Practice: The content operations podcast is produced by Kathy Wagner and Blaine Kyllo, and presented by Content Strategy Inc. Theme music by Lee Rosevere, Happy Puppy Records.